So you've got your wills, testamentary trusts and attorney precedents sorted but you're not feeling confident when it comes to preparing power of attorney documents for your clients' entities (like their family trusts, companies and self managed super funds)?
I'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
This precedent pack includes:
- deed of power of attorney for a discretionary trust/self managed superannuation fund with a corporate trustee
- deed of power of attorney for a company
- deed of variation to insert a power to delegate in a discretionary trust deed or self managed superannuation fund deed
- a detailed template cover letter explaining the power of attorney deed
- detailed user notes
- a 1 hour training video by Tara Lucke explaining the precedents
When it comes to entity power of attorney documents, you've got questions.
Do I need an express power in the trust deed to make a power of attorney? What happens if my deed doesn't have one?
When should the power of attorney start?
What actions should I list in the express authorisations for the attorney?
The in-depth training included in this precedent pack covers the core principles when it comes to entity powers of attorney, how to guide your client to choose an appropriate attorney that aligns with their broader estate plan, as well as tips and tricks for drafting entity powers of attorney.
Feel confident with your client recommendations and know that you have the tools to prepare the right documents
- power of attorney deed for discretionary trusts
- power of attorney deed for companies
- deed of variation
- user notes
- power of attorney deed for self managed super fund
- power of attorney deed for law firms
- template cover letter
- detailed training video
GET STARTED NOW
Is this pack right for you?
- You are an Australian lawyer
- Your estate planning clients have discretionary trusts, companies or self managed super funds
- You don't feel confident using your power of attorney precedents for entities
- You don't have time to maintain your entity power of attorney precedents
- You want to feel more confident with your entity power of attorney documents and recommendations